The team from Bikesure will be going full throttle for the NEC in Birmingham in November for Motorcycle Live 2018.
The specialist insurance broker is a regular at Motorcycle Live, one of the biggest, best, most influential and most fun-filled motorcycle events on the biking calendar.
The Bikesure stand will feature a number of specialist motorcycles and celebrate everything about bikes, bikers and biking. Attractions at the Bikesure stand will include:
● An appearance from the undisputed king of World Superbike racing, Carl Fogarty
● Free-to-enter daily draws with an assortment of great motorcycle prizes up for grabs
● Free biker friendly goody bags
● Free fun goody bags for younger bike fans
● A chance to chat to the experts from Bikesure to find out how to save money on motorcycle insurance and get the best possible cover to suit you and your machine.
Throughout Motorcycle Live 2018 British “Popbangcolour” artist Ian Cook (http://www.popbangcolour.com/), will be showing off his unique painting prowess at the Bikesure stand. Ian creates his art by using radio-controlled cars, car tyres and toy car wheels as his paintbrushes. He describes his creations as “friendly explosions of colour”. They’re wild and they’re wacky and he simply has to be seen in action to be believed.
There will be in excess of three dozen bike manufacturers at Motorcycle Live 2018 – as well as suppliers of biking accessories, security devices, leathers, boots and helmets – and Bikesure will no doubt have a bespoke insurance policy waiting for each of them, and the gear they supply.
Whether you ride a classic, a tourer, a customised model, a superbike, dirt bike, trike or chic Italian scooter, track down the Bikesure stand to find out what’s best for you and your machine. For the best possible Bikesure rates call 0330 123 1028 or call free from a landline on 0800 369 8580. You can also follow Bikesure on Facebook or Twitter.